How to Build a Work Glove Holder
Ask - saboteamos.info general contractor Tom Silva shares a viewer tip for an inexpensive solution to storing work gloves
- Drill a small hole in one side of the spring clamp.
- Feed the string through the hole. An awl can assist with this.
- Fold the string over the clamp to hold it in position.
- After attaching all the desired clamps, tie a knot in the top.
- Clip gloves to the spring clamps.
- Hang the whole assembly on a nail or hook.
The spring clips and twine used for the homemade glove organizer can be found at the local home center.