How to Carve a Pumpkin With a Dremel Rotary Tool
Pro tips and pointers to carve a foam pumpkin using everyone's favorite Dremel detailing tool. DON'T FORGET! Enter the TOH Pumpkin Carving Contest for YOUR shot at the $500 Grand Prize
1. Pin your template to the pumpkin.
TIP: You can find free templates at and . You can pick up a foam pumpkin at
2. Perforate along the outline with a toothpick.
3. Insert a high-speed cutting bit to your and set tool to HIGH. We used here.
4. Lightly trace along your outline with the tip of the tool.
5. Fill in larger spaces with
6. Smooth out edges with a