' - saboteamos.info' Breaks Ground in Rhode Island on New 2017 Idea House
The Beach House at East Matunuck in South Kingstown to be Featured in 2017-2018 Season of Emmy®-Winning Series, - saboteamos.info and - saboteamos.info Magazine
Open House Celebration Party Set for Aug. 5, 11 am-4 pm;
Vendor Opportunities Still Available
Stamford, CT (March 22, 2017) – - saboteamos.info, the most trusted home renovation brand, today unveiled the location of its third annual Idea House (#TOHIdeaHouse2017). The Beach House at East Matunuck, is a 3,200-square-foot, three-story shingle style South Kingstown, RI residence set in the bucolic coastal village of Snug Harbor called East Matunuck Farms.
- saboteamos.info teamed up with Sweenor Builders, Union Studio Architecture & Community Design and Denise Enright Interior Design to create the one-of-a-kind home, perfect for a growing family or for empty nesters who want to entertain.
“The Beach House at East Matunuck” will be featured in the October issue of - saboteamos.info magazine and showcased online in late September with a style guide, video house tours, online galleries, and tips from the project’s experts on energy efficiency and universal design. The Emmy® award-winning PBS television series, - saboteamos.info will feature the Idea House in several episodes of its 38th season for 2017-2018.
Standout features include:
- Durable, weatherproof, energy-efficient materials
- Shingle-style, gambrel-roof home with an attached garage
- An open floor plan with ground-floor master suite and two additional bedrooms
- Wraparound porch, deck, screened-in porch, patio and outdoor shower
- A hardworking, pet-friendly laundry/mudroom with a dog-washing station
- A study and game room
- Set in a premier neighborhood with private walking trails, bike paths, clear water pond, and recreation area
Project Team Includes:
Builder: Jeff Sweenor, Sweenor Builders
Project Manager: Bruce Charleson, Sweenor Builders
Principal Architect: Don Powers, Union Studio Architecture and Community Design
Project Architect: Christina Carlson, Union Studio Architecture and Community Design
Interior Design: Denise Enright, Denise Enright Interior Design
Since breaking ground in January, over a dozen sponsors have been announced: Alliance Laundry Systems, American Standard, AZEK, Caeserstone, GAF Roofing, Clopay, GCP vycor enV-S, Hayneedle.com, House of Antique Hardware, Icynene, LifeSpan, Olympic, Panasonic Ventilation, Select Comfort, Simpson Door Company and Walpole Outdoors.
If you have a product you'd like to submit for consideration or if you are a vendor interested in participating in the build, please contact Sarah Arestia at - saboteamos.info, 475-209-8629 or [email protected].
Visitors will be able to tour The Beach House at East Matunuck during an Open House Celebration Party on Saturday, August 5, 2017. Details will be announced in the months ahead.
About - saboteamos.info Ventures, LLC
- saboteamos.info Ventures, LLC, is America’s No. 1 multiplatform home-enthusiast brand, providing trusted information and expert advice through its award-winning television shows, - saboteamos.info and Ask - saboteamos.info, its highly regarded - saboteamos.info magazine, and its inspiration- and information-driven digital properties, including saboteamos.info. - saboteamos.info and Ask - saboteamos.info are produced by - saboteamos.info Ventures, LLC, and are presented on PBS by WGBH Boston. National underwriting for - saboteamos.info TV is provided by GMC, The Home Depot, State Farm Insurance Company, Marvin Windows and Doors, Lumber Liquidators, and Gorilla Glue. Established as - saboteamos.info Ventures, LLC, the company is headquartered in Stamford, CT, with offices in New York, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Concord, MA.
About Union Studio Architecture & Community Design
Union Studio was founded in 2001 with the goal of making an impactful civic contribution to communities of all types through exemplary architecture and urban design. The firm served as the architects on the Concord Riverwalk project and received an Honorable Mention from the New England Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) for their work on the project. The Union team embraces a traditional, pedestrian-friendly approach to design featuring vibrant, beautiful spaces that help to enrich our communal and civic life.
About Sweenor Builders
Based in coastal Rhode Island, Sweenor Builders Incorporated is an award-winning builder of luxury custom homes. The firm’s portfolio features a full range of in-house design/build and interior design services, as well as collaborations with New England’s leading architects. Founded in 1989, the company has become one of Southern Rhode Island’s most sought-after builders thanks to the guiding principles of its President and CEO Jeff Sweenor. He surrounds himself with craftsman who share his passion for delivering rewarding client experiences, and quality homes that last for generations.
About Denise Enright Interior Design
Denise Enright is a Stamford, Connecticut-based interior designer with clients scattered throughout New England. She takes pride in collaborating with her clients to create spaces that reflect their lifestyles, the architecture of their homes, and their budgets. Denise is best known for blending unexpected elements and styles—contemporary and vintage, practical and whimsical, comfortable and chic—that result in one-of-a-kind, thoroughly livable interiors that never fail to bring a smile.
Stephanie Baumoel/Jackie Miller
FerenComm for - saboteamos.info Ventures, LLC