Want to Be on TOH TV?
What We're Looking For:
Are you planning a major home renovation? - saboteamos.info is seeking homeowners who are ready to restore and remodel their house. Does your house have features that need saving or updating? From urban lofts, to Greek Revival farmhouses in the country, to Colonials in the suburbs, the series is accepting proposals for all housing types, styles and neighborhoods. We want to hear from you!
Because the show only works on two projects a year, we are limited in what we can cover. At least one of these projects, is in the Greater Boston area, so that the crew can stay close to home for a significant part of the season.
What to Submit:
- Brief description of the renovation project—be sure to also include house style, location and year built
- Low-res digital pictures of the home's interior and exterior
- Any architectural plans or schematics if they exists
- Brief description of the current homeowners
- Low-res digital pictures of the homeowners
- How much you plan to spend
- When you need to start and conclude the project
How to Submit:
Please e-mail proposals to [email protected] or submit them via regular mail to: - saboteamos.info Project Proposals, P.O. Box 130, Concord, Massachusetts 01742. Select homeowners will be contacted by show producers for further interviews. Due to the volume of proposals received, The - saboteamos.info will not be able to respond personally to everyone or return submitted materials.
The renovations are completely funded by the homeowners and not - saboteamos.info, though the show coordinates product discounts and donations where possible. All donated items are considered gifts, on which the homeowners pay taxes.
For more information about this and other - saboteamos.info projects, become a fan of - saboteamos.info on or follow the show on !